Yea, so i use my phone for an mp3 player ALOT now.
    I use ES File explorer to transfer music via wifi from my networked pc to the phone. Once copied over onto the SD card, i open the mp3 player app and the newly transferred music isnt in there. I have to manually reboot the phone so the sd card can refresh itself, and allow me to play it in the mp3 player.

IS the a hardware issue, a software issue, or problem with the htc mp3 player?
    Anything i can do, or a piece of software that will refresh the SD card for me??

Thanks
    06-22-2010 08:21 PM
    You can plug in the usb and mount the sd card as a drive, then when you un mount the card will refresh.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    06-22-2010 08:37 PM
    or you can download ScanMedia from the app market. It rescans your sd card and all the new content should show up.
    2CupsWithString likes this.
    06-22-2010 08:39 PM
    Scanmedia, exactly what i needed
    Thx bro, would be nice if htc released a fix for this
    06-22-2010 08:57 PM
    Hah, I couldn't figure out why the Gallery would sometimes display my recent screen caps from Shoot Me and sometimes wouldn't. Know I know why, and how to fix it! Thanks Torx and Genisis!
    06-22-2010 09:03 PM
    I just usually end up clearing the data for the Music Player... it allows me to keep the thumbnails updated... guess I'll try Scanmedia
    06-22-2010 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD