people who love the sense but not the sense lock screen.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Go to the Android market and spend 3 bucks and get lock bot pro. You change from any lock screen you want. Including the frigid lock screen, plus you can make your own. I can't brag about this enough. I haven't had it long enough to find any problems yet but its great.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I spent the last two days trying to get the HTC lockscreen back :)
Lockbot was one of the programs I tried and it did work, lots of options in there.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I flashed a ROM that had the rotary lockscreen, vanilla lockscreens are transparent so the homescreen peeks though, looks cluttered and lets anybody be able to pick up your phone and see what's going on. :ack:

There's a few files that you can flash over your ROM to change to different vanilla screens but they also break the power button.

JuniorWWT

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought Lock 2.0. It works great, but I wish I had seen Lock Bot before I bought. I would rather have the Froyo lock screen than the Iphone one. Only upside to Lock 2.0 is its only 148 kb and its a buck and a half cheaper than lock bot.

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I like lockbot, but it has a lot of problems. Like if you lock iy, then unlock after like 2 seconds, it will not have locked the screen, then 5 seconds later it will lock on you. Also after a reboot, the sound icon on the eclaire and froyo styles will be missing.

Oh and no music controls makes me sad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463