Swype issue

puntorotary

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have an EVO and i went ahead and signed up with swype, but when i click on the confirmation link in the email it tells me that i dont have an android phone. Anyone have a similar problem?

puntorotary

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I am using the stock browser i havent downloaded any other ones, although i was tempted to download a different one.

aweedman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I had Swype on my Evo working fine for the last week. I installed something on my phone today which caused me to have to re-image the phone and reinstall my apps. Now, when I download the Swype beta, install, and the try to use it, I get an error message saying that it does not work on 480x800 resolution.

Any thoughts? I don't see any different Swype versions for different screen sizes on their beta site.

Peeler

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I had Swype on my Evo working fine for the last week. I installed something on my phone today which caused me to have to re-image the phone and reinstall my apps. Now, when I download the Swype beta, install, and the try to use it, I get an error message saying that it does not work on 480x800 resolution.

Any thoughts? I don't see any different Swype versions for different screen sizes on their beta site.

I'm getting the same error code for the wrong sized screen too. I really want to get this working. Swype sounds awesome!

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem, then I realized that I had to open it with my phone not with my computer. Swype is great!! All phones without physical keyboards should have this on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy