bassmanxu

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Makes me feel sick just looking at it.... I'm supposed to be getting my EVO this week - after seeing this and another similar post I think I will be springing for the insurance. What is the monthly fee for that?

omondragon21

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Makes me feel sick just looking at it.... I'm supposed to be getting my EVO this week - after seeing this and another similar post I think I will be springing for the insurance. What is the monthly fee for that?
with sprint is $7 bucks and if you buy the phone from best buy is $11 but does not cover if its stolen

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Seeing these type of threads makes me so sad :( I almost feel like the phone needs a wrist strap because I've dropped mine a couple of times too, but not on anything hard like rock/concrete. I hope you get a replacement soon!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I always think I'm going to drop it when I'm using the camera. I miss having a wriststrap that is on my regular camera.

I was holding it through railing at a fence at the zoo the other day to take a picture thinking how much it would suck if I dropped it and the emu ate it.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
First thing I did was get a silicon gel case. No slip. And Total Equipment Protection!! Too much glass to not warrant having it.

chaosrecords

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
with sprint is $7 bucks and if you buy the phone from best buy is $11 but does not cover if its stolen

TEP from sprint is $7.00 a month with a $100.00 deductible. (50.00 for non smart phones)

Its covered for ANYTHING including theft.. you can beat it with a hammer, pretend you lost it, throw it in the ocean, tell your friend to steal it. Lose it and find it again.
Just remember though the ESN will be blacklisted from activation if you do a TEP claim and find it again.

I dont know what this insurance is with best buy you speak of... but above is sprint's

PS buy an invisible shield =)

omondragon21

May 16, 2010
Visit site
TEP from sprint is $7.00 a month with a $100.00 deductible. (50.00 for non smart phones)

Its covered for ANYTHING including theft.. you can beat it with a hammer, pretend you lost it, throw it in the ocean, tell your friend to steal it. Lose it and find it again.
Just remember though the ESN will be blacklisted from activation if you do a TEP claim and find it again.

I dont know what this insurance is with best buy you speak of... but above is sprint's

PS buy an invisible shield =)
best buy has there insurance called black tie protection which only covers if it gets damaged not stolen and they have no deductible.but you can only get it if you buy the phone from them and $11 is taken from your credit card or debit card monthly