just picked up my frist Android device after sitting on Tmobile (without a upgrade in 31 months)

my 3g speeds are awesome in my area (Miami, FL) not sure why it chose a diff state for server. I cant wait for 4G which will hit my area first (from a family friend who works in Sprint Engineering)

went out and tested fring on 3G. worked flawlessly
    06-24-2010 12:41 PM
    Honestly sprint is where it's at. I was a verizon user for 10 years. Switched to Sprint when the Palm Pre hit the market and that was my first smart phone. Within 6 months of being on sprint I was upgraded to premiere status letting me upgrade my mobile phone after 1 year instead of waiting 2 years. SO, when the EVO hit stores I was able to upgrade ... Love sprints service. It's the only service that actually lets me make calls from time to time while underground on the subway in NYC.

My bill is also ridiculously cheap.
    I pay 58 dollars a month after taxes/data/10 dollars for premium data for the EVO, etc. etc.

a 58 dollar a month bill for the EVO is insane. Loving it!
    06-24-2010 12:45 PM
    yea i hopped on my uncles business plan so im looking at my 30 bucks (10 EVO + 20 add line) onto his exisitng share

so im going to be about 50 bucks after taxes. This is huge considering i was playing 65 for tmo (unlimited text + calls, no data)

plus 3G speeds are much faster here for sprint. i checked 3G on my friends phone with Tmbo i couldnt crack 500kb
    06-24-2010 12:53 PM
    Lockes - any idea when Miami will be getting the 4G?? I know by end of year but would was hoping sooner...

Opus - how did u get for $58? Lowest I can get is $68 - just curious...
    06-24-2010 01:07 PM
    ^ i think about Late Summer. From what he said they have towers up in Homestead and should be going live or starting to roll out in the next months
    06-24-2010 01:32 PM
    thx for update. I am in ft lauderdale so hope they get her soon as well..
    06-24-2010 01:38 PM
    welcome to Sprint and the EVO, Im quite happy with their service and love the phone
    06-24-2010 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD