My Evo Camera/Video just got Schooled by Iphone4

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Uhm, ok, since you only have one post, i'm really tempted to call you out on a troll.

you mind giving us some details, or pictures....

Troll.jpg

Last edited:

Lockeskidney

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Iphone4 post processes the S__ out of the photos

its really not all its cracked up to be

anyone who does photography (tweak iso,exposure, white balance) can get a decent pic from the evo

Lockeskidney

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
^ yea i cant count on my hand the number of times ive needed to uses video on my phone. If i really want video worth using/saving i have my SLR

but 720p the iphone4 def wins. but i knew this was going to happen. still not going to AT&T and getting dropped calls. Was on the phone with my friend and her iphone and she dropped on me

elshagon

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see a comparison in a well lit outdoor setting, not some darkened room where the environment can be easily manipulated to favor one device over the other. Plus one device may be optimized for lower light conditions, this does not mean one can't be better than the other under different lighting.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Then go to at&t and get the new iphone and sell your evo if you feel so damn bad about it. Who cares. I still can do anything the iPhone4 can but BETTER. The camera is part of the phone, its not what MAKES THE PHONE.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Then go to at&t and get the new iphone and sell your evo if you feel so damn bad about it. Who cares. I still can do anything the iPhone4 can but BETTER. The camera is part of the phone, its not what MAKES THE PHONE.

To me, it looks like the camera works better, so "I still can do anything the iPhone4 can but BETTER" doesn't quite work....

But your right, the camera is just part of the overall package, which is why most of us will be keeping our phones.

Brett636

May 3, 2010
Visit site
The iphone4 definitely looks better. Now I would like to take both phones with their base data packages and upload those videos to youtube over their respective carrier networks and see which one reaches its overage limit first. :)

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
well then, that settles it, I'll go get the iVideo camera when it comes it. For anyone who buys a phone because of the quality of the camera, take your head out of your a$$ and go buy a camera, not a phone. The video camera doesn't even make the top 10 qualities I need when looking for a phone. I'd still have the evo even if it didn't have a camera at all.