replacement EVO

edbtzy

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I should be getting a replacement phone sometime soon. Do you guys think HTC fixed some of the screen issues and started shipping them out? That's what I'm hoping for so I don't receive another defective phone.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well I just tried to return mine to BB, and the 3 that they had in stock (which they just got in), all have the same unresponsive screen issues my current one does. Did you contact HTC about it or take it back to the store you got it from?

The sales rep told me my best bet is to contact HTC directly and have them mail me out another then return mine to them. But since a "fix" is supposedly in the works im afraid they will give me some bs line about keeping it until the fix is pushed out to see if it works

edbtzy

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
i've been on a "list" for the past 2 weeks and i was hoping HTC pushed out new units already but knowing my luck they didn't. I'm nervous im going to go over my 30 days and not be able to get a new replacement phone.

I'm going to call HTC tomorrow and find out if they pushed any new units out...keeping my fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781