Who uses FM Radio on EVO?

Do You Use FM Radio on EVO?

• Total voters

praytorain

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have had trouble with the FM Radio on the EVO. I have used two HW versions 002 and 003. The only way I can get reception is to pull the jack out halfway or more. I wanted to see if it is just a few or are most having the same issue. I have tried 3 sets of headphones.

If you have it working please respond to this post with your HW version and the type of headphones you are using.

Braaainz

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
003 hardware.
Used ipod headphones, cheap old set of headphones, and Sprint wired headset. No problems except where reception was poor.

I did find that the autoscan sucks. It missed a lot of stations.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
002 Hardware

Mine works fine with three different headsets (i.e. Palm OEM, HTC OEM and generic music only Sony). Good consistent reception.

Agree, autoscan function is not very good.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
002 Hardware

Mine works fine with three different headsets (i.e. Palm OEM, HTC OEM and generic music only Sony). Good consistent reception.

Agree, autoscan function is not very good.

That's strange mine doesn't work with the pre headset. Sometimes it works ok but a lot of the time I get static.

praytorain

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If you have poor reception, try unplugging it half way or more. What I do to get it to work is plug it in barely until I get the headphone icon then I push it in until I get a signal.

tadtam

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman