LED Notification cuts out after so long...is that normal?

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
I'm used to having my notification light blink until I read it, back when I had my Pre. I've noticed that after 10-20 minutes, my notification light on my Evo just stops. Is this normal?

H_D

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm glad it does, I didn't even realize. I could set the Blackberry to eventually time out also in the interest of battery life.

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
Would that suck up a lot of battery life? LEDs don't use that much power, I thought. If I'm at work and have the phone next to me, I might not even notice it's blinking since it's so small. Maybe I'll have to set it to vibrate on e-mail notification as well...

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have found the Evo's LED notification to be almost useless being so small. I miss it most of the time when is not dark.

And yes, it goes off automatically after some time. So far I have not found any setting option to alter this behavior, but as I said, is so small is not too useful to me.

jesus52

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Yup man I'm pissed it reminds me of the old webos the software it initially shipped with. when I left the pre for Evo I thought it wasn't rocket science to have at least an average notification system , well we don't .so maybe if we yell loud enough we will be herd .

Blinking notifications until we pick up
Turn on lock screen when we have a message
Interval beeps of awaiting message

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12