Swapped my phone

ovE

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Swapped out my launch day 002 for a 003 at Best Buy today. Today was the first day since launch they had any non reserved stock of the phone.

No light leakage, screen is noticably below the rim on all edges. earpiece sounds fine.

VERY satisfied with the swap.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I still have my 0002 n STIIIILL I haven't had an issue with my phone so thank god n ill b keeping this one

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
the version has little to nothing to do with the issues these phones are having, I as well as many others have 0002's with no problems

skurek

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Ditto. had a launch day 002 and swapped it out at best buy in knoxville tn today. The new screen is below the plastic rim all the way around and the crackling speaker is gone. Love it now

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
You're lucky. I have the 0003 build and I have some leakage and slight lift on the screen. I'm also having issues with the sync. I'm gonna wait until july to try and exchange it though in hopes that all those issues will be taken care of. Good for you though!! Enjoy ur phone! Woot!

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Swapped out my launch day 002 for a 003 at Best Buy today. Today was the first day since launch they had any non reserved stock of the phone.

No light leakage, screen is noticably below the rim on all edges. earpiece sounds fine.

VERY satisfied with the swap.

What was the build date? I think you can check build date by checking inside the battery cover.

ovE

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Ditto. had a launch day 002 and swapped it out at best buy in knoxville tn today. The new screen is below the plastic rim all the way around and the crackling speaker is gone. Love it now

You must have been the guy right behind me.