Im waiting for my new evo to come in since my other one **** the bed on me and I got a question. My buddy gave me his blackberry 8703e to hold me over untill it gets here. I went on sprints website to activate it and it said my current plan will not work with it and I need to adjust it. I have sprints everything plan 450 so how does that work. Shouldnt my plan work fine with a blackberry?
    06-26-2010 11:48 PM
    Im waiting for my new evo to come in since my other one **** the bed on me and I got a question. My buddy gave me his blackberry 8703e to hold me over untill it gets here. I went on sprints website to activate it and it said my current plan will not work with it and I need to adjust it. I have sprints everything plan 450 so how does that work. Shouldnt my plan work fine with a blackberry?
    There is a particular BIS add-on you need(which is free). I had to call in to Sprint to get my Blackberry to activate since they needed to take off the Premium data add-on too.
    06-27-2010 12:03 AM
    Is there a way I can do it online cause their closed right now
    06-27-2010 12:22 AM
    to my knowledge? No. I couldn't activate mine for the life of me. Never ran into this issue with Sprint before but i'm just assuming its with that Premium data add-on.
    06-27-2010 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD