notification alerts

pbo2m3

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

looking to get the Evo. I have a question about the alerts when you get SMS, and email. How loud is the alert? Is it enough to wake you up and can you adjust it? Thanks

Paul

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

looking to get the Evo. I have a question about the alerts when you get SMS, and email. How loud is the alert? Is it enough to wake you up and can you adjust it? Thanks

Paul

Yes you can adjust the volume of Alerts. Theres even a cool app called "Audio Manager" that I use to change the volume settings.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Is it loud enough to wake you up? That depends on how heavy a sleeper you all, and what tone you use as an alert. But since you can use mp3s, and you can make an mp3 pretty darn loud, I'd say probably yes.

pbo2m3

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. Was just wonder cause my pre gives a quick alert and that's it . Once my contract is up in about a month will be getting the Evo. Thanks

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. Was just wonder cause my pre gives a quick alert and that's it . Once my contract is up in about a month will be getting the Evo. Thanks

Yeah, by that time you'll actually have a better chance of actually getting your hands on one. In many parts of the country (mine included) it's sold out and there is still a waiting list for it, others seem to have more luck. If I were you, I'd try to put my name on the list, so by the time your contract is up, you will get one right away.

pbo2m3

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I was actually at my local Best Buy this weekend and they had a few in stock and they said they get shipments in frequently so I'm not to worried. I also have another month with the pre so by then it should be alot easier to get them. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey