does your EVO automatically RESTART on its own?

girlcoguy

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Even before todays update, out of nowhere it would restart with that whole "Sprint 4g" network animation. I had to bring my first EVO back after 4 days because it was restarting randomly about every 15 minutes! Now its doing it on EVO #2. What's the freakin' deal??!!

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Yep. I have even had my phone turning on by itself.

Sprint told me it's most likely due to a bad application that was downloaded.

A factory reset should do the trick!

After having 4+ restarts a day since last Thursday, I've had not one since the factory reset.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Even before todays update, out of nowhere it would restart with that whole "Sprint 4g" network animation. I had to bring my first EVO back after 4 days because it was restarting randomly about every 15 minutes! Now its doing it on EVO #2. What's the freakin' deal??!!

What applications do you have installed?

Punkidish

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Mine did the same thing twice already too. First time was about around the first week it came out, 2nd time was about 2 weeks ago. The person above who said just do a hard reset is right. Just make sure your contacts are saved, besides that, your good. Just try to think of the last app you downloaded when it started doing it, and make sure you dont download it again. Easy fix, but still sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke