How do I get the free Hot Spot service for a month?

its_miller_time

May 19, 2010
Visit site
So I've read and Google'd and searched about users getting the Mobile Hot Spot service free for one month.

How do I do this? I tried to launch it and I got the Error 67 today (but it was on 3G). Does this work only in 4G for now? I am in a 4G network area but I did not get a service for 4G today (odd, I know).

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So I've read and Google'd and searched about users getting the Mobile Hot Spot service free for one month.

How do I do this? I tried to launch it and I got the Error 67 today (but it was on 3G). Does this work only in 4G for now? I am in a 4G network area but I did not get a service for 4G today (odd, I know).

add it to your billing, when 1 month is up you cancel it. you dont pay for the 1st month of service.

digmys

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I got it automatically, and it still works and is not showing up on my bill. I'm guessing it is going to quit working on July 4th, if not and they charge me, I will not be paying for it and will call to have it removed from by bill.

It also ONLY works on 4G for me, I also get the Error 67 on 3G.

its_miller_time

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Well this is interesting. I just got a 4G signal, turned on the mobile hotspot service, and now it's working as it should. I didn't have to call or anything.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Well this is interesting. I just got a 4G signal, turned on the mobile hotspot service, and now it's working as it should. I didn't have to call or anything.

They still dont have a fix for 4g and it works on 4g. Once they come up with a fix for it, it will no longer work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08