6/28 Update Has Been Pulled

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I tried downloading it last night and no cigar. I thought the guys here claiming they received an update had stuff put in their water...:p

dwilli

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I updated...no problems with mine...guess i should read what it was supposed to do...didn't know about battery perf improvements.

darrylb1

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i was really pleased with the update initially because of much better battery. now i've noticed that the weather is no longer available. so now i'm pissed

DesertSilver#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i was really pleased with the update initially because of much better battery. now i've noticed that the weather is no longer available. so now i'm pissed

For what it's worth, I'm not having any issues with my weather information after yesterday's update and it doesn't seem that your issue was widely reported in the 6/28 update thread.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I have no problems with the weather app (on the clock widget) on my Evo after the update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21