Power Button CRACK? Check your phone!!

Do you have a crack at your power button?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Power Button and volume toggle CRACK? Check your phone!!!

Will be starting a new thread to reset count(again) If a mod would please merge these two after that I would appreciate it

Here is the newer updated thread since they have not merged the two yet.

Please do not post in this thread but click the link and post there. Thanks!

Click Here For New Thread

Last edited:

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
No crack here and I must press it about 200 times a day.

BTW, have anyone noticed this: when I power down the phone, I have to wait about 30 seconds to be able to boot it back on. I have also noticed that if connected to the charger, it won't turn back on unless disconnected first. Have never had this happen on any smartphone before.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
BTW, have anyone noticed this: when I power down the phone, I have to wait about 30 seconds to be able to boot it back on. I have also noticed that if connected to the charger, it won't turn back on unless disconnected first. Have never had this happen on any smartphone before.

Yes I had that issue also if i really want it to cut back on i just pull the battery and put it back.

** OR just do soft resets... bye holding the power button and pressing volume up and down repeatedly(fast)

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

markwoll

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Strangely enough, I see it on mine.
It is very small, 1mm in length.
I can see it with a 10x loupe.
Not too worried. Probably a mold defect.

mark

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Not all the time. I have several microUSB chargers from my prior phones that fit the Evo and provided charge for similar sized batteries.

I only asked because I've experienced wonky screen behavior when I've used non other non OEM chargers.

Anyway's, sorry to the OP that I'm changing the subject here. Back to the topic at hand ;)

KingGrimlock

May 8, 2010
Visit site
no cracks.

I really need to stop reading these posts, they are not helping my OCD. But really no I do not have a crack also.

i completely agree -- i need to stop reading them as well. i can't even fully enjoy the phone; i keep waiting for something bad to happen to it.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Oh boy, now we gonna hear that all Evo's are getting cracks just like the screen separations. I think i'll stop reading these problem Evo posts, just like my old pre, I have no issues. I suggest you and your friend exchange it for another one before your 30 days expire.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I only asked because I've experienced wonky screen behavior when I've used non other non OEM chargers.

Anyway's, sorry to the OP that I'm changing the subject here. Back to the topic at hand ;)

Thanks for your insight, will try the OEM charger tonight. And to stay on topic, no I don't have a crack on my power button area...yet...:cool:

C01E

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
re: Power Button CRACK? Check your phone!!!

No crack here, also no other issues that have been reported.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site

yep...i have noticed that as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC