Anyone else experience the green bar stopping half-way through when loading web pages? Had this happen today with google and AC and i had to restart the phone to get it to work right ... To many EVO owners hitting up the servers? Update issues? Network? Whats the deal?
    06-29-2010 05:19 PM
    where you located and also update PRL
    06-29-2010 05:24 PM
    yes, i have noticed the same thing. I think the htc browser just completely sucks because the same page loads fast on opera browser.
    06-29-2010 05:25 PM
    Lower Ny (20 mins north of NYC) and updated to newest PRL since last posting on the boards spotted it - also no 4G yet here either but thats not important, gonna test out Dolphin and see if its the browser -

**Update**

New PRL update just ran and updated, and Google is like lightning now, wow, duno if it will last, but will post another update when i see the issue again (the lag has been for the past week so its a decent sized deal for me anyway) -

Dolphin works fine too, no problems to report - interesting
    06-29-2010 05:33 PM
    Yes, I noticed the same thing. I have the current PRL and updated again, with no improvement. I have the original 6-29 update. I suspect the update. My browser/connection combo was snappy before.
    06-29-2010 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD