Screen problems after 6/28 update

Chris049

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have searched to see if anyone else has the same issue I have but haven't found anyone. I completed the update yesterday, the 21mg update. It did not brick my phone but it has done something to the top part of the screen. If I'm on the home page with the clock and weather randomly it will act as if the clock is being pressed which brings up the desk clock. This random "pressing" happens on every screen including the messaging screen which is very annoying when trying to send a text. Also, at times the 4 cap. buttons do not register either.

I have hard reset the phone twice and it continues to do this. Does anyone have any idea what I could do? I tried flashing to the older RUU but get a bootloader error. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Chris049

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I could deal with the super sensitive screen! Also not sure if if makes a difference but I did not have the grounding issues before the update. Does anyone have a RUU that will allow me to flash to the previous rom??? I would like to try and fix this before my 30 days is up and need to get a replacement.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Try yanking the battery and letting it sit for 10 minutes. probably not the answer, but it won't hurt, and it's amazing the things that a full power drain seems to resolve.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams