Who paid full list price for the EVO?

Did you pay full list price?

• Total voters

rodeiguez102

May 18, 2010
Visit site
$420 after $75 upgrade discount. The most I have ever paid for a phone, but after selling the pre and another phone I had, ill have paid about $200.

kuhawksr1

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I would have voted but the poll didn't have mutliple options. EVO one I paid more than list to get it 10 days or so before launch (Google I/O) ... LOL. EVO two (for the wife) I paid the Premier line upgrade price on launch day. Made more than the upgrade price back by selling our former PREs on eBay.

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I ordered one from sprint.com and paid about 540 for it and bought another one at a local Radio Shack for about the same price. Both of them are scheduled to be replaced, but I still love my EVO I wouldn't trade it for anything.

sedracer

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
paid $500 for the phone at radioshack, bought a seidio case and screen protectors with it that pushed the total closer to $600 after taxes. completely worth the switch from the moment.

antianalog

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I paid 450 plus sales tax from the sprint store on launch day.

To the guy who used the 75 off. Why? Next year you could have purchased a new phone for 200 if you had paid the 75 off now. The way I see it, you got 75 off this year or 250 off next year with the mail in rebate.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I paid 450 plus sales tax from the sprint store on launch day.

To the guy who used the 75 off. Why? Next year you could have purchased a new phone for 200 if you had paid the 75 off now. The way I see it, you got 75 off this year or 250 off next year with the mail in rebate.

That is exactly why I didn't use that $75 off when I just got the phone... want to save my upgrade for next year. Was already paying over $400 so I used the exact same logic as you.. no point in saving $75 now and then losing $250 in 2011.

Fyahstarter

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I paid $449 less $80 for turning in my Palm Pre. Not too bad considering I didn't have to renew my contract.

hodedofome

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Paid almost $500 with tax for mine (bought a screen protector) at a Sprint store on launch day. Didn't matter to me as work is paying for it. I had a $75 upgrade discount but didn't want to use it cause if I wait till next April I'll get the full upgrade discount. I'm sure something better will come out around that time:)

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I sure did. Wasn't eligible for an upgrade till November. Couldn't wait LOL. Paid about $539 including some accessories. Just got my bill (I put the phone on my account), and wanted to cry LMAO. :p

king

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Full price since my "one year" wasn't up yet. Well worth it IMO - it leaves my options open should they come up with an even better phone. Besides, it's only money. If you don't spend it on your toy you would probably waste it on insignificant stuff such as food, rent, etc.:D