Has anyone not installed the latest update?

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a reason to. No problems with my phone. Ill wait for an update that actually comes with improvements. Of course Ill wait for the guinea pigs to install it first.

Layla.J

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I recieved the update notification, but chose not to install both days. I'm not havimg any issues with my phone now so i'd rather not take the chance of getting negative results.

dkuchy

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Got the notification, installed....took 5 minutes over wifi and all is fine. I had no issues prior and, as far as I can tell, no issues now. Though, I do see more bars on wifi. I did have to replace a music player widget, but I have seen the highest wifi speed tests since the update.

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Haven't updated because I'm on vacation in Iceland, land of the midnight sun and limited WiFi access. It'd cost me at least 3 cappicinnos to hang out in Te og Kaffe long enough to update. :)

Thought I'd read that the problem came from updating twice, and that as long as you ignored any repeat update prompt you'd be ok. Anyone reporting brickage on INITIAL update attempt?