New Update is allergic to Android anything!!!

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Seriously?! WTF!

This new update has been nice and all, and Ive seen improvements with speeds. But where the hell is my Android wallpapers and why can't I turn off Sense anymore?!

Please help if you are having the same problems and know how to fix it!

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Seriously?! WTF!

This new update has been nice and all, and Ive seen improvements with speeds. But where the hell is my Android wallpapers and why can't I turn off Sense anymore?!

Please help if you are having the same problems and know how to fix it!

Same here i was trying everything earlier to disable sense and couldn't. I like the scrolling animation on the stock android apps list

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Sprint released a statement stating they removed the stock Android stuff from the phone. Including launcher and wallpapers... If you want the stock Android launcher back, use Launcherpro its awesome.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Ill see if I like sensewith the new update. I was staying to get frustrated d butt bow ut seems its fixed. And for the wall paper I downloaded tter droid x live and regular wall paper so I think it should hold me down for a while. But my god HTC wall papers such suck so much lol

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Ill see if I like sensewith the new update. I was staying to get frustrated d butt bow ut seems its fixed. And for the wall paper I downloaded tter droid x live and regular wall paper so I think it should hold me down for a while. But my god HTC wall papers such suck so much lol

If you really want all the Android wallpapers back. Go to this page and download all of them. Create on your SD card a folder called Android Wallpapers and place these in there, and you got all those wallpapers back:

Nexus One Wallpapers - Nexus One Wallpapers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary