I Just, as in a couple of hours ago got home from dinner and getting my new EVO 4G. I do love it

I thought I had a problem, but I looked at my friends phone....we bought one together..and he had the same, problem per se'

I am into customizing. Tonight I got to only look at wallpapers. I will be making a lot. Maybe getting into themes. I don't know if i can do that.

But I see 4 categories:

HTC Wallpapers

Live Wallpapers

Gallery

Droid Wallpapers

Somewhere Sometime when I got home it asked me to do an update, I said sure

But changing scenes, which was new to me, I went back and looked at the Wallpapers:

THE ENTIRE CATEGORY DROID WALLPAPERS WAS/STILL IS MISSING

Because I checked my friends phone and he had only three categories now and he had not done anything, I am thinking I did something to move it OR the update did

Can someone either tell me if it was a change they did, what happened, where I can find it, and if I moved it by mistake, how I should move it, and where to.

Thanks so so much

Eric
    07-01-2010 12:42 AM
    The update removed the android default wallpapers from the phone. I would like to find a link to all the default wallpapers so that people can access them..
    07-01-2010 12:46 AM
    The EVO update this week from Sprint/HTC removes the original Android wallpapers. Don't know why, but some people say they can be downloaded again. I don't know where to get them.

I have so many of my own I don't miss the ones that were taken off.

--
    Sent from my EVO 4G with Tapatalk
    07-01-2010 12:48 AM
    I hate how HTC removes all the regular Android widgets, and now wallpapers.
    They should keep them. I don't like everything HTC makes. Infact, I don't have a single HTC widget up.
    07-01-2010 12:53 AM
    Wreck, would you share your wallpapers with me. same sn at o o h a y (spell backwards)
    07-01-2010 01:05 AM
    I just pulled these from the DamageControl ROM.

I believe these are all the vanilla android wallpapers: Link (heads up- direct link to .zip, ~4MB)
    Or if you prefer, here's a directory listing with each individually: Link
    eric0668 likes this.
    07-01-2010 01:13 AM
    I just pulled these from the DamageControl ROM.

I believe these are all the vanilla android wallpapers: Link (heads up- direct link to .zip, ~4MB)
    Or if you prefer, here's a directory listing with each individually: Link
    Awesome, those do have 24 of the 25 wallpapers, only one missing is this one.

07-01-2010 01:29 AM

Whoooops, yep, forgot that one. Thanks!

Added that one to the .zip and directory. Enjoy!
    07-01-2010 01:35 AM
    Due to the file name, is that the default wallpaper for the Nexus One?

And thanks a ton for providing these.
    07-01-2010 01:38 AM
    Due to the file name, is that the default wallpaper for the Nexus One?
    I believe the default N1 wallpaper is the live version of that (colored squares).

That one is essentially the live wallpaper version without the live squares.

And thanks a ton for providing these.
    No problemo. I was gonna do it anyways cause I love the Nexus Pattern one.
    07-01-2010 01:41 AM

I right clicked and saved that LOL thinking that was the plain wall, but it wasn't

What is the link to that wall? That is what, an original in ONE of the Nexus wallpaper packs. Not in all of them

if u have a link great I appreciate it

Eric
    07-01-2010 02:16 AM
    I right clicked and saved that LOL thinking that was the plain wall, but it wasn't

What is the link to that wall? That is what, an original in ONE of the Nexus wallpaper packs. Not in all of them

if u have a link great I appreciate it

Eric
    Link
    07-01-2010 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD