Photo Gallery options.

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I actually been wondering about this for a while now just haven't brought it up. I was intrigued when my g/f got the MotoDroid and I saw her photo Gallery was really a whole lot nice looking than my EVO's. I am in love with the Nexus 1's Photo Gallery layout. Does anyone know of any app's or anyway to change the layout of the stock EVO Photo Gallery?

kyoon19

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried to find an app for photo viewer but I haven't found any. The stock gallery is nice but too blurry when not zoomed in. (or is it just my phone?) I lowered resolution from 8mp to 3mp and pictures look very clear even if they are not zoomed in.

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I do get the same problem from time to time. I find it renders quicker if you zoom in on the picture a little. Damn I hope we can soon have a dif looking gallery.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the 3D Gallery from the Marketplace and I love it on my EVO

So much easier to find pics and they do load up pretty fast!

Super Noob

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I actually been wondering about this for a while now just haven't brought it up. I was intrigued when my g/f got the MotoDroid and I saw her photo Gallery was really a whole lot nice looking than my EVO's. I am in love with the Nexus 1's Photo Gallery layout. Does anyone know of any app's or anyway to change the layout of the stock EVO Photo Gallery?

Download the 3D galleryflan app here: UPDATED: Give your Motorola DROID some 2.1 love'n (Phone Arena News)

Fyi, it will load a fuzzy image quick then clear up. Oh yeah, if it will try to connect to your picasa account to display those pics in your gallery.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded the 3D Gallery from the Marketplace and I love it on my EVO

So much easier to find pics and they do load up pretty fast!

What's the actual app title? Searching on 3D Gallery finds hundreds of apps.

OK, I downloaded the app from phonearea. How do I get the icon for it on my home screen? If I tap the + sign and scroll apps the only "Gallery" listed is the HTC one. I can find the N1 version if I do a search, but can't figure out how to get it's icon on the home screen.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay