Anyone else having this problem? Pages are not loading in the browser or they take a really long time. It doesn't matter if I'm using WiFi or 3G. Other browsers seem to work OK (e.g. Skyfire, Opera). I'm pretty sure this wasn't an issue before the update. Eventhough I'm not certain, Ive had the phone for almost a month. I would have noticed that before now.

I did a hard reset after the update and still an issue. Anyone know of a fix?
    07-03-2010 06:58 PM
    I'm having the same problem
    07-03-2010 07:59 PM
    I haven't noticed the problem. I have not installed the update.
    07-03-2010 08:14 PM
    Install dolphin hd browser problem solved
    Dunno why stock browser got ruined but its unstable now, the other broswers work fine,
    Dolphin is cool because of the multiple page tabs and gesture bookmark load
    07-03-2010 08:51 PM
    Do you prefer dolphin over opera? I installed opera and its working ok but it doesn't flock scroll as well as tithe stock browser.is that because this is the beta version? Is there a post beta version I should be trying?
    07-04-2010 06:43 AM
    Yep i was having the same issue, switched to dolphin hd and problem solved.
    07-04-2010 07:08 AM
    Do you prefer dolphin over opera? I installed opera and its working ok but it doesn't flock scroll as well as tithe stock browser.is that because this is the beta version? Is there a post beta version I should be trying?
    Never tried Opera on Evo, tried it on other devices and never liked it to much, i suggest dolphin for the time being until the fix out stock browser
    07-04-2010 09:56 AM
    I'm having that problem AND sometimes while the browser is minimized the page trying to load never times out and eats my battery. I am using Dolphin HD and emailed them thinking it was an issue with Dolphin, however I just experienced the same with the stock browser.
    07-04-2010 11:04 AM
    I am not having this problem. My pages load the same as they did before the update
    07-04-2010 12:02 PM
    Try going into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Internet and clear the cache. I had the same problem with the stock browser and cleared the cache in the "Settings" and in the "browser" and now my browser works fine.
    07-04-2010 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD