YouTube Not Working

caseydietz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
Hopefully someone can help me out... YouTube has stopped working on my Evo. I try to open the app and the screen flashes, then closes immediately.
I'm new to Android, blackberry convert, is there any way I can uninstall then reinstall?

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Tried clearing the data/cache yet?
(in android not the youtube app)
settings > applications > manage applications > youtube
you'll see the buttons. same area if you need to do that for the browser or clear a "use as default program" choice. You can also uninstall some apps that way.

highwayman1224

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Tried clearing the data/cache yet?
(in android not the youtube app)
settings > applications > manage applications > youtube
you'll see the buttons. same area if you need to do that for the browser or clear a "use as default program" choice. You can also uninstall some apps that way.

I do this on a weekly basis, & in fact did it this morning before i even read this thread. I don't use the youtube app much, but it's been working great till this.

Thrasher

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue with YouTube. In my case, it was an ATK problem. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I THINK I just removed it from the Ignore list, opened YouTube (successfully), and put it back in the Ignore list. Whatever I did with ATK, YouTube has been working ever since. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Careful guys... ATK does this.
It made my Pandora not work for the first week. And I wondered why.

ATK, if not used correctly, can hinder your Evo from working properly in a lot of situations...

caseydietz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi, it has worked for me in the past... honestly I started noticing it after I did the recent ota update. I don't have ATK, and have cleared the cache. Still no luck... I did a hard reset and it worked for about a day then stopped working again.

hodedofome

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem. Don't know. what I did to cause it, and a week later it started working again. No idea:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21