In a pickle..

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
So basically have had the same Evo since launch day and its been fantastic. Although I have had dust under the left side of screen and a stuck pixel. Which to me neither were that noticeable, but now it seems to be getting more and more by the day.

I guess my question is? I was wanting to do a warranty through HTC instead of Sprint. ???

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Sprint says they will only give me a refurb. No thanks.. I want a new device, since I did pay for it. Ya know? To me that just seems unfair, especially it being a warranty covered thing. I understand with insurance you get a refurb, but you shouldn't with a warranty.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Sprint says they will only give me a refurb. No thanks.. I want a new device, since I did pay for it. Ya know? To me that just seems unfair, especially it being a warranty covered thing. I understand with insurance you get a refurb, but you shouldn't with a warranty.

refurb is more then likely better quality checked then new just so you know
They are offering you a phone in new condition inspect it and if it is not up to your standard tell them you would like to try a different one

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown