Scratch on CAMERA BREZEL

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
So I have my EVO in a silicone case, it keeps the camera protrusion of of direct contact with any surface, and my camera lens is defect free but today I noticed a slight scratch in the silver bezel around the lens... I haven't a CLUE how it would of gotten there.

I don't ever remember seeing it before, and while it isn't a big deal, just kinda bothers me to look at it and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this.. if so any luck in 'buffing' it out? I'm not too worried since it isn't even the camera lens but looking at it its like a damn spec in the silver, tried getting my finger nail to clear it out but to no avail. Not even exactly sure how it happened didn't have the EVO on anything other than some papers today and I'm sure the bezel isn't that fragile.

Thanks

dan1e6

Banned
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
This is the best solutions I've found for preventing my camera lens from getting scratched and I've tried a few. It's called the Lens Protector and it eliminates the problem without the need for a case and is very inexpensive.... Problem solved and I get to "Go Naked" !

I bought it from Amazon.

Amazon.com: Cell Phone Camera Lens Protector (2 PER Box, Protects the Exposed Camera Lens From Scratches and Damage for the HTC Sprint Evo and Verizon Droid Incredible Without the Need for a Bulky Case). Easy Installation and Allows the Back Cover to

Reactions: Noncon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol