Best Buy let me purchase the white evo.

AldousSnow

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The best buys in Georgia (Tucker, Snellville and Pleasant Hill) are all selling the white evo's early. I just purchased on from Pleasant Hill in Georgia. They say once they set aside the ones for pre-orders the rest are free game. I'm still on the fence about the white back (very glossy). One plus side is they come with the old software for those who want to do the root thing. I havent upgrade yet, but only because I like the shoot'em app so much.

Just letting others know.

i also went with the best buy insurance for 9.99 a month.. no deductible and they give you a loaner phone while getting your phone repaired. (No longer a fan of asurion).

bisone1

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
BB tried to sell me one yesterday but the price wouldn't come up right in thier computer. So I picked it up this morning. (Hobart, IN)

ovE

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
If i ever feel the need for the white, ill find the inevitable white battery door covers that will be on ebay.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I didn't want the white one because the white part is glossy. How many white Iphones have you seen where the glossy back is no longer glossy because of all of the micro scratches?

That and I use a case so the color doesn't matter to me anyway. BUT if my only option was the white one (like they are out of the black ones) I would get it because of my desire to have an Evo. (luckily I found two black ones for my two lines) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC