The first is with the alarm clock. It never works. This morning, I had it set for 9:05, and I randomly woke up at 9 and waited anyway to see if it would go off, since I had been having problems, and sure enough, it didnt. But it does work if i set it 5 minutes from now....

The other problem is when i click on a chat with *for example* my friend chase, sometimes it takes me to a different chat with my friend collin. So i go back, and then try it again and it will work. but its very weird...
    07-07-2010 04:00 PM
    Do you have a task killer installed? If you do you have to exclude the clock from the applications that get killed.
    mitch2k12 likes this.
    07-07-2010 04:03 PM
    or better yet, uninstall the task killer app
    mitch2k12 likes this.
    07-07-2010 04:04 PM
    [/QUOTE] The other problem is when i click on a chat with *for example* my friend chase, sometimes it takes me to a different chat with my friend collin. So i go back, and then try it again and it will work. but its very weird...[/QUOTE]

This happens to me every now and then. I dont know what causes it or a fix for it. I just back out and go into the correct one.
    07-07-2010 04:15 PM
    Thanks everyone, the task killer was the problem, and i hope htc will fix the message error.
    07-07-2010 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD