Can you change the default pic of the green android for callers who either aren't in my contacts list or contacts who I don't have pics for?

Not sure what I would change it to at the moment, but would like to change it regardless.
    07-07-2010 03:10 PM
    How do you set a picture for a specific person anyways? It took all my friends facebook or gmail pictures and assigned it to them when they call.. but if i want to manually set a picture i took with the phone for someone.. i can't seem to find where to do that?
    07-07-2010 03:20 PM
    You might have better luck asking in the EVO hack section, which is the sub-forum stickied up top.
    07-07-2010 03:28 PM
    How do you set a picture for a specific person anyways? It took all my friends facebook or gmail pictures and assigned it to them when they call.. but if i want to manually set a picture i took with the phone for someone.. i can't seem to find where to do that?
    I realize this does not address the original question in this thread, but it should answer the question posed by jrun.

Select the contact in PEOPLE.
    Press the DETAILS at the top of the contact info page.
    Press the Picture with the drop-down arrow at the top of the next screen.
    Select Gallery if you've already taken the picture to locate it in your gallery.
    Otherwise, select Camera to take a picture and assign it to that contact now.

Hope this helps.
    07-07-2010 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD