Front Facing Camera Picture App?

witty725

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone please explain if there is a way to use the front facing camera on the EVO to take pictures? Or is there an Android App for it? Thanks!!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone please explain if there is a way to use the front facing camera on the EVO to take pictures? Or is there an Android App for it? Thanks!!

Camera > click the tab on left of screen > Click bottom (settings) > switch camera

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I use the front facing camera all the time for "self portrait" pics to post on Facebook of me doing different activities (long story). I love it, and it was one of the big reasons I went for the phone. Best design ideas ever.

Now I just wish someone could create a small app that would launch the front camera directly without having to go through settings. Just a one-touch click to go straight to it that I could keep next to the normal camera app. Any takers on that one?

K--

jecilop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I agree and was just searching for this....A shortcut to the front camera would be TERRIFIC for the Evo. It takes 4 steps to get to it. A simple one touch icon from the home screen would be great for when you need the front camera!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12