Evo in Pants Pocket - How Does It Fit?

sweat

May 28, 2010
Visit site
How does the Evo feel in a front pants pocket?

I'm 5'5" and though I'm don't wear skinny jeans, the jeans I do wear aren't baggy "pants on the ground" jeans either. For those of you who are, errr...., not tall, how is the phone in your front pants pocket?

BTW, I have the Pre right now and am comfortable with carrying it around in my front pants pocket.

Thanks in advance.

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
im 5"7 and i wear slim, but not skinny jeans and it fits great. i was worried about this too but i was pleasantly surprised with the feel. its fairly thin.

bobodobo

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The EVO is somewhat taller and wider than my previous phone (Palm Treo 755), but because it's much thinner it fits in my pocket less obtrusively than the Treo did. Not a problem at all.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Depends on the size of the pants and the size of the person. It should fit alright as long as you are not:

1. Skinny with Skinny Jeans
2. Heavy-set with Skinny Jeans

k2ldc10

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm 5'9" and came from carrying a Sanyo Katana II feature phone in my front pocket. I was concerned about the EVO fitting, but I'm having no difficulty with the phone in a Body Glove case. I'm very happy all around.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Unless your 3' tall or have no pockets it is not an issue. Look at phones from the 90s. They fit in pockets and were like 5 times as thick.

Ezence01

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm 5'6" 155lbs and wear normal slacks/jeans and the phone fits really good in my front pockets. Though I prefer carrying my phones in my back pockets I occasionally put my Evo in my front pocket, forget its there and reach for it in my back pocket.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Depends on the size of the pants and the size of the person. It should fit alright as long as you are not:

lol what you mean to say is, as long as youre not wearing skinny jeans it wont be a problem

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

So, if you are "medium" with skinny jeans you are OK?

I assume the inverse of the above two conditions are true too:

1. Overweight with overweight jeans.
2. Skinny with overweight jeans.

:)

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I hate it actually, prefer the belt holster on the side of the jeans ... also i think reception might suffer somewhat too by concealing it in there ...

Kristy_Joy

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm 5'3", and I weigh 130 lbs. I'm small, I wear skinny jeans and I've had my phone in my pocket several times. In some of my smaller pairs of jeans, it sticks out of the top a little, but it's still secure. Usually I put it in the pocket in my purse, but it also fits fine in my jeans.

pbtxit

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I keep mine in my right front pocket. Not too much bulk, and the weight is perfect. Even with the RocketFish gel case it's hardly noticeable.

urbestbet

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm skinny and I have a pair of skinny jeans, so I figured I wouldn't be able to carry the phone in those pants. I was surprised but the phone fits just fine. I'm 5'11" though so the depth of the pocket may be more than on a shorter persons.

Kristy_Joy

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm skinny and I have a pair of skinny jeans, so I figured I wouldn't be able to carry the phone in those pants. I was surprised but the phone fits just fine. I'm 5'11" though so the depth of the pocket may be more than on a shorter persons.

haha, DEFINITELY. My phone for sure sticks out of the top of my pants pockets. Of course, I'm almost a foot shorter than you.

drdrewdown

Jun 5, 2010
www.wksportbike.com
mine goes in the left front pocket, i'm 6 foot tall & wear semi-baggy jeans... fits great, even while riding the CBR. i have the white sprint case on mine as well. its not as thick as my old touch pro which is nice

any dude who wears skinny jeans might reconsider....,,, well quite a few things :D

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
How does the Evo feel in a front pants pocket?

I'm 5'5" and though I'm don't wear skinny jeans, the jeans I do wear aren't baggy "pants on the ground" jeans either. For those of you who are, errr...., not tall, how is the phone in your front pants pocket?

BTW, I have the Pre right now and am comfortable with carrying it around in my front pants pocket.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a GREAT article for you : Is the HTC EVO 4G too big for your pocket?

`
`
`

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12