Lets Golf FREE for the EVO available for a VERY limited time

eagle63

May 7, 2010
Visit site
This is actually running very nicely on my Evo. Thanks Gameloft! Have any of you tried NOVA on your Evo?

I agree, this runs smoother than it did on my Pre. (and it ran pretty smoothly on the Pre)

I hear lots of complaining that (in general) gameloft's 3D games look lousy on the Evo due to the GPU. Is Let's Golf less taxing on the GPU than other games, or did they maybe optimize it for our hardware? Either way it looks great.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Let's Golf for free again as of 7-15 @ 4pm eastern.

I have nova on my Evo. Works ok. Controls are playable in short spurts after awhile I get tired of them and have to walk away.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
The game is pretty good. It's much better on this big screen than on my Pre screen.
However, cut scenes lag a bit. I think that's because of the 30fps cap.

It does get a little slow sometimes... which is quite annoying.

barleydude

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I installed this game, and it placed all of the games sound effects in the Music Player under "Unknown artist -> letsgolf". Any way to not include these in the music library? They play when I put the music player on shuffle...

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I got it.

Hey guys, if you're at work, turn sound off before starting the game.

Or maybe you're not as careless as me. Hahaha... my phone has been making noise all day, and I bet my coworkers wonder what kind of shennigans I'm pulling.

mansouan

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I installed this game, and it placed all of the games sound effects in the Music Player under "Unknown artist -> letsgolf". Any way to not include these in the music library? They play when I put the music player on shuffle...

Place a text file in the folder called: .nomedia

I have attached one for you but I had to zip it up in order to upload. This also works on video folders brother...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm