The last air bender..

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I hope someone who gets the vibrant shares a copy of "The last airbender" that comes on the vibrant. Always nice to get movies that are already formatted correctly... I got the transformers movies off of my HD2 and they look great!! Would love to have it on my evo screen :)

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Quite sad. The cartoon did really well.

The movie comes on the Vibrant?
Even so, I don't think this belongs here for some reason.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Lol , Avatar the Last Air Bender and the Avatar movie on the Vibrant are two completely different things.

May just be me but I didnt think the Avatar (the other one lol) was that great given the reviews it got.. "The greatest thing since sliced bread" haaa I kept falling asleep on it.. Twilight for that matter too.. I cant believe people slept outside to see horrible acting LOL!! One of the reviewers I listened to were off.. They said the last air bender.. I thought that was odd to put a movie still in theaters on there.. lol

Last edited:

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Quite sad. The cartoon did really well.

The movie comes on the Vibrant?
Even so, I don't think this belongs here for some reason.

Yes comes on the Vibrant from t-mobile... I was seeing if someone just copied the movie from the vibrant to their evo... Ill take a movie to watch on a flight even if the reviews are bad.. Everyone has different opinions.. Like u said though the cartoon did really well... Most people that watched the cartoon don't like it some that haven't do.. I can convert the file too but its not out yet obviously and when they convert it, it always comes out 10x better..

Last edited:

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
The last airbender was another poor movie by a terrible director/writer.

M. Night Shyamalan is absolutely terrible and must stop making horrible films.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol