Debunking the non-tickle charge theory?

scaryhumor

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing English is not your first language. If true, I can respect that. If it's not true, you have some serious lawsuit pontential with your local school system

Ok, I've read about how the EVO doesn't trickle charge overnight on a charger. I inadvertently did an experiment on this.

Every night, I use the White Noise app to play thru a Bluetooth connection during sleep. I runs for about 8 hrs. Without the EVO plugged in (and at 100% charge), the app over Bluetooth uses about 30 battery over 8 hrs.

Now, if I leave my EVO plugged in over night after it has been charged to 100%, when i wake in the morning and take it off the charger, It does not suddenly dissipate 30% battery. At most, it might run though 10% in 15 minutes, but levels out to normal usage after that (right now I'm at 88% after 3 hours off charge).

It's weird man!

PS For anyone that is interest, I have this Bluetooth Receiver hooked to a powered speaker system in my room, I've been very happy with it.

Amazon.com: Bluelink Bluetooth Music Receiver: Electronics

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine tickle charges; however, for the first time today the indicator was showing 100% and when I plugged it in to the tickle charger for a top-off, the indicator changed to 75%. Mine is plugged in all night from around 10p to 4A or so.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
All this talk about tickling, I am not getting tickled by my evo one bit, I feel left out.... I finally found something that my Evo can't do..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463