White Evo/Best Buy

CDAustin

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
So, I've been on the waiting list at Sprint since day one. I'm being told I still have about 4 more weeks to wait. Obviously, I find that ridiculous. So, I've been looking to buy one at Best Buy, since it's a first come, first served deal. I'd really rather not be buying from them in the first place though. My real question is, does anyone have a clue when Sprint stores will carry the white Evos (if ever)?

Also, is there an obvious reason for this: when I check the site, Evos are supposedly available in specific stores near me. When I call, they tell me they are out of stock and don't know when to expect a shipment.

iboombastic

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Bestbuy has an exclusive deal till sometime in August, I say just buy from Bestbuy, no mail in rebate and it was a good experience for me.

emeraldayotte

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Bestbuy has an exclusive deal till sometime in August, I say just buy from Bestbuy, no mail in rebate and it was a good experience for me.

VERY UPSET with Best Buy. I pre-ordered my white Evo and got a call to come pick it up. Informed the rep that I would be in a day later and he tells me that my Evo will be waiting with my name on it. Go to pick it up today to only be told that my Evo was sold and there was no recollection of one waiting for me (even though I kept my receipt and flyer with information filled out).

Needless to say....not too happy with Best Buy right now.

DFS7

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I put my name on the waiting list at Best Buy on a Friday afternoon.. They said 2 weeks.. Called me that Sunday (2 days later) and let me know my EVO was in stock! No MIR, no hassle at the Sprint store.. WIN!

folarino

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
So, I've been on the waiting list at Sprint since day one. I'm being told I still have about 4 more weeks to wait.

Just keep checking Sprint.com periodically.
That's where I bought mine 2.5 weeks ago. I wasn't on any waiting list. I just logged on and it was available. Ordered it and got it in the next 2 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20