white evo - bestbuy

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
i preordered the white evo in the beginning of july, on the website it says it is still being processed?? the charge has been pending in my bank since the day i placed the order, is there still a shortage going on ??

CoryBantic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
From what I've noticed, there aren't too many shortages for pre-ordered white Evo's. The issue may be that since you ordered it online, your order will literally be processed in the order it was recieved, which means if you were the 101th person to pre-order online yet the warehouse only recieved 100, your S.O.L. I used to work retail for a Video Game Store and this ALWAYS happened to ppl who pre-ordered online, my advice: next time just go to the store.

Don't worry though, word is Best Buy has more then enough for pre orders! Check the tracking number or call their customer service to see when your order will be delivered; give them an excuse like you'll be going out of town and don't want to miss the delivery, see if that works. Good Luck.

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
dont have a tracking number...still processing. i sent best buy an email. and the whole going into the store doesnt work for me. in iraq for a little while longer. ill try the store thing as soon as i get back. but thanks man

hero992000

May 8, 2010
Visit site
i went to best buy and ordered one and it is waiting for me to go get tomorrow i ordered it sunday and it was there yesterday you might want to call customer service

mrcam216

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I guess I got lucky. My wife decided she wanted to get one so we can video chat. I went to best buy and they had one. I went on 7-22-10.
Although after me a lady came in talking about how she drove over 50 miles and was scared I was buying the last one. lol

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the same thing happen on my wifes white evo.. Finally best buy called out of the blue and said they had 800 orders screwed up and mine was one of them.. she said she was sorry and gave me free overnight shipping and 25 dollors off.. so I was able to get the Evo for 174.99 shipped...she did say they were doing them one by one and it took like 30 minutes to complete mine..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781