Gameloft is giving me 2 Free Games.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm very happy to hear from Gameloft support about getting 2 free games. Here's what happened. Me and my wife downloaded the free version of Let's golf HD. But we could not play multiplayer together. So I delete the free game and buy the game instead, but still can't get online. I email gameloft support and told them that our Evo's can't connect online and I was a little disappointed because we both like Let's Golf and would like to play online together. Then I got a email from them saying they are very sorry and it sounded like a bug in the game. They are investigating he bug and are trying to fix it. They said they would give both me and my wife any free game of our choice if we gave them some info about our phones. Only info like, its a HTC evo 4g model pc36100. Our phone numbers and what service provider we have. I was shocked to see how fast the contacted me about the bug, and it was more shocking to them give both of us any free game of our choice. I can say since I have had great customer service from gameloft, I would be deff buying from them again on any phone I get in the future.

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice. I would try nova. Do you or anyone know if I wipe my phone to flash new roms if I can redownload game loft apps? I was thinking about getting nova.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to. I have nova, it was my first game I download when I got my evo. Gameloft was supposed to be allowing any game to be re-downloaded. When my phone was messed up same day purchase I remember Sprint had me restore and erase my phone. BUT nova was downloaded to my SD card. So when I restored my phone, I used File Manager from the market to find the nova install file on my SD card under SD/download and reinstated the game from my card.

Last edited:

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, any game downloaded from gamelofts web site is store on the SD card under SD/gameloft. I just checked and my nova install.pak is still there.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Yea it still works. I just installed the game from my SD card and when I started the game it downloaded the rest of the 79mb to finish the installation. And nova is a great hand.

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Yea it still works. I just installed the game from my SD card and when I started the game it downloaded the rest of the 79mb to finish the installation. And nova is a great hand.

well do you think they limit amount of times i can install it. cause i will probably be flashing new roms frequently. i wonder is a titanium backup would work properly too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX