cant download from market

jmeitz

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Any one else having issues downloading from the market. Its been two days now and i cannot download or update. Done the restart and nothing. Worked perfectly on Wednesday. Any suggestions?

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's odd. I typically use Appbrain, but had to download an update FOR appbrain this morning from the market and it worked fine.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Check your gmail settings make sure something has not changed. I would try deleting gmail from my EVO the re add it.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You would only need to be concerned about gmail if you use appbrain. I don't think the default market is tied in with your gmail account.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
You would only need to be concerned about gmail if you use appbrain. I don't think the default market is tied in with your gmail account.

When I first got my EVO I did not have a Gmail account but when I first opened the market app it force me to create one. I think that your Market activity is all tied to your gmail account that is how when you change devices or factory rest the market knows who you are. Stands to reason that if he is having issue downloading that there might be an issue with his gmail log in. IJS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol