hi, im new. wanna share something mayb helpful~

androidknight

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Im using evo4g now, and had the sensation before, very happy with both so far. The only annoying thing is the short battery life when i got it. I dont really like carrying an external pack with all the wiring, so I bought one of the batteries from amazon and found the quality is pretty good. Surprisingly it even can last longer than the original one. I attached the link below and see if anyone needs a backup battery. I dont want it looks like an advt, but it could be helpful!

Amazon.com: Timetec 1600mAh High Capacity Li-ion Battery For Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G, EVO 4G, Verizon HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Hero, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Dash 3G, HTC Snap Travel External Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Im using evo4g now, and had the sensation before, very happy with both so far. The only annoying thing is the short battery life when i got it. I dont really like carrying an external pack with all the wiring, so I bought one of the batteries from amazon and found the quality is pretty good. Surprisingly it even can last longer than the original one. I attached the link below and see if anyone needs a backup battery. I dont want it looks like an advt, but it could be helpful!

Amazon.com: Timetec 1600mAh High Capacity Li-ion Battery For Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G, EVO 4G, Verizon HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Hero, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Dash 3G, HTC Snap Travel External Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories

There are a bunch of those on Amazon, and people have also shared their extended battery links in the "EVO Accessories" thread.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1