Good news!

mitch2k12

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
im sure everyone loves to hear a happy customer, and even tho I could do a lot of complaining, this phone is one hell of a device. I take off the case and look at it again every once in a while, its so beautiful. Just thought I would share some happy thoughts! :)

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
im sure everyone loves to hear a happy customer, and even tho I could do a lot of complaining, this phone is one hell of a device. I take off the case and look at it again every once in a while, its so beautiful. Just thought I would share some happy thoughts! :)

Good for you! It is one heck of a device and I hope you enjoy it for a long time! Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy mine do to a defect and I decided to wait a bit longer for another device to come out, but I hope you don't have any problems!

mitch2k12

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm having all the standard problems that everyone is having, all software related, hopefully soon to be fixed, but no hardware problems so far.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying your phone. I had an Eris when it first came out. Went to a Motorola Droid and back to an Eris the other day and I'm enjoying it like its the first time I had it. :)

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I too am enjoying my phone, not a single issue. Which is a nice change coming from the Pre, after 8 weeks I went through 3 Pre's and after 9 months of pain with the Pre I went through 5. SO having 1 phone and not going to sprint every other week is a nice change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay