I am running my EVO with Exchange Sync in a corporate setting. I just noticed something strange this week. I don't think anything changed, but maybe I just missed it before.

I added a couple of my People to the "favorites" list for the full size People widget. This adds the Person to the "Favorites" group. It also added a line of strange text into the Notes field in Outlook:

<HTCData><Favorite>actionid:CallMobile</Favorite></HTCData>

I understand that this must have some control over how the contact Person is handled on the EVO, but why would it get added into the Outlook Notes field? It does NOT show up on the EVO side in the Notes field.
    07-26-2010 12:07 PM
    I am running my EVO with Exchange Sync in a corporate setting. I just noticed something strange this week. I don't think anything changed, but maybe I just missed it before.

I added a couple of my People to the "favorites" list for the full size People widget. This adds the Person to the "Favorites" group. It also added a line of strange text into the Notes field in Outlook:

<HTCData><Favorite>actionid:CallMobile</Favorite></HTCData>

I understand that this must have some control over how the contact Person is handled on the EVO, but why would it get added into the Outlook Notes field? It does NOT show up on the EVO side in the Notes field.
    03-15-2014 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD