So Happy That I Got My EVO on Lauch Day!

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
After seeing more and more of my friends and co-workers with their "new" evo's with the black backs it makes me appreciate my sparkly greyish launch day one more and more....

They really need to go back to making the phones with the launch day battery covers. These new black ones look like what you'd expect to get off of ebay for 99 cent.

Just felt like expressing this (I know i'm not the first)

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
After seeing more and more of my friends and co-workers with their "new" evo's with the black backs it makes me appreciate my sparkly greyish launch day one more and more....

They really need to go back to making the phones with the launch day battery covers. These new black ones look like what you'd expect to get off of ebay for 99 cent.

Just felt like expressing this (I know i'm not the first)

Funny you should mention that. I saw a guy's EVO he picked up over the weekend and thought something looked different about it but couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know.

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have pics showing the difference? I think the gray looks pretty sharp (although I've got an innocase covering mine up :p)

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I initially didn't like the white one from the pics but after seeing it in person I like it alot more, if I had to get another evo it would be a toss up between the two. Which ever they had in stock i'd take but leaning more towards the white now that the new black ones are this flat black....

Also I really like the white evo with a battery cover from a black one Oreo EVO ftw... lol

Zindoh

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I actually have the black one now, had the grey one at first. Fingerprints do show more on the black, but I like the feel of it much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12