Vote for the Evo!

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Damn. Not only is the iPhone getting crushed, the Evo has gotten over 3200 votes! That's more than 4 times the total amount of votes of the Pre vs Incredible face off!

tomh1102

May 27, 2010
Visit site
These polls are a joke.

The Palm Pre beat the Droid Incredible by thousands of votes and the Pre is a piece of crap, it all comes down to which community has the most obsessive fanboys who are desperate enough to waste their time developing a bot to vote 30,000 times for them. The Palm community cheated in their vote and have enough bots developed that they will probably win the whole thing with their slow 5 year old processor hardware and 3,000 app selection.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Wait, are you telling me online polls might not be representative of the true feelings of users and are merely an excuse for people to tout "my phone of choice (or the one that I can afford or am locked into a contract for) is better than your phone of choice (or the one that you can afford or are locked into a contract for)?"

LIES! My faith in the internet remains completely unwaivering.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
These polls are a joke.

The Palm Pre beat the Droid Incredible by thousands of votes and the Pre is a piece of crap, it all comes down to which community has the most obsessive fanboys who are desperate enough to waste their time developing a bot to vote 30,000 times for them. The Palm community cheated in their vote and have enough bots developed that they will probably win the whole thing with their slow 5 year old processor hardware and 3,000 app selection.

u mad?

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
These polls are a joke.

This is partially true.

Yes, the pre community is strong and that is why the Pre won. And yes, these polls are quite the joke.
No, the pre's processor is not 5 years old and is actually in line with the 3gs/droid. The software needed optimization tbh.

So whoever wins this competition, it doesn't mean much. These kinds of polls get websites who host it visitors... which means $$$ for them.

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
A bot voted 30,000 time for the Pre?? Don't be a hater. As a Pre user for the entire first year of it's existence (BTW, it's now been on the market less than 14 mos) I can say that the Pre could do most of what my Evo can do; unfortunately the hardware wasn't stellar and Palm lacked its former muscle to adequately market their new OS and regain the market share that they had lost in recent years--CORRECTION; regain the MARKET they they practically invented.

Props to any community passionate enough to support their preferred device. In this case props to Evo users who voted!!

ME

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
A bot voted 30,000 time for the Pre?? Don't be a hater. As a Pre user for the entire first year of it's existence (BTW, it's now been on the market less than 14 mos) I can say that the Pre could do most of what my Evo can do; unfortunately the hardware wasn't stellar and Palm lacked its former muscle to adequately market their new OS and regain the market share that they had lost in recent years--CORRECTION; regain the MARKET they they practically invented.

Props to any community passionate enough to support their preferred device. In this case props to Evo users who voted!!

ME

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge