23 hours of use from a $10 battery

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have these batteries and that charger and they work just as well as the stock battery, no better, no worse. They're just not colored that kick *** red the stock battery is ^_^

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Just my experience, but those batteries work well for 2-3 months and then they stop holding their charge. Hopefully you'll have better luck. Certainly you can't go wrong at that price.

myxmastrmike

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know if there is a us seller for these? Im going camping for a week in 12 days and would love to have the spare batterys and chargers (can plug the charger in at the lodge where we stay and take a spare battery with me while we're out in the grounds and things).

I stupidly slept on these and didnt realize how good of an idea to have it would be till now :(
I dont mind paying extra as long as I could get them by the time I go...

355spider

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Its not the battery. Its the charger. The charger will charge your batteries much more than your phone will. All batteries last much longer after they come out if the charger. Works awesome for me. My phone stays at 100% for 3-5 hours depending on usage.

Sent from the phone that ****ing prints money

hodedofome

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Its not the battery. Its the charger. The charger will charge your batteries much more than your phone will. All batteries last much longer after they come out if the charger. Works awesome for me. My phone stays at 100% for 3-5 hours depending on usage.

Sent from the phone that ****ing prints money

+1 It's the ability to charge the battery outside of the phone that allows the battery to stay above 90% for so long. I just got my 3,000mah battery w/ charger from Hong Kong yesterday. After charging it overnight on the included charger, I'm at 80% after 8.5 hours with wifi/gps/sync/4g on all day including lots of web browsing, plenty of talking, texting, installing apps, etc etc. I'm loving it.

I mean I can use all of the services on my phone for an entire day and not run out the battery. That's just awesome.

newmomto1

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the 2 for $10 + charger too.

One of the batteries is not good. No matter how long it stays in the charger it won't charge past 98%...then it quickly loses it's charge once I start using it.

The other battery is fine...I would say = to stock. I agree the external charger is the way to go. I rarely use the wall charger anymore.

I love having the backup batteries and you can't beat the price ;)

Considering purchasing one of the cheapie 1800mahs too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21