need help flashing my Evo 4G to Virgin Mobile. (rooted and S-off)

InYourWake

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
i have a HTC Evo 4G and i've had it for about 3 or so months. its on baseband 2.15 and running android 2.3.3.

i checked with super user to see if it WAS rooted and it confirmed the evo was rooted, and i also have the S-OFF when i put the phone in DFU or whatever. basically, i have a WildfireS, that sucks butt and i wanna switch my phone, Virgin won't unlock it, sprint won't unlock, neither will HTC. i need some help. any advice, links, videos, screen caps, pictures, sky writing, messages in bottles, IM's, PM's anything helps. thanks

also apologize if there was a thread like this already, i searched and nothing came up. thanks

p.s if you've figured it out and don't wanna post for the world to see and you're feeling generous, email me!

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
i have a HTC Evo 4G and i've had it for about 3 or so months. its on baseband 2.15 and running android 2.3.3.

i checked with super user to see if it WAS rooted and it confirmed the evo was rooted, and i also have the S-OFF when i put the phone in DFU or whatever. basically, i have a WildfireS, that sucks butt and i wanna switch my phone, Virgin won't unlock it, sprint won't unlock, neither will HTC. i need some help. any advice, links, videos, screen caps, pictures, sky writing, messages in bottles, IM's, PM's anything helps. thanks

also apologize if there was a thread like this already, i searched and nothing came up. thanks

p.s if you've figured it out and don't wanna post for the world to see and you're feeling generous, email me!

Buy an unlock code. Unlock phone. Enter Virgin Mobile APN. Profit.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

brojsza

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have the same question I have a htc evo 4 g lte (sprint)
I love it but want to use it with virgin mobile for 35 a month.

is there a way to get from sprint to virgin?

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
If you Google one for your phone, you're bound to find one. Different prices too!

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad