I've been waiting for sprint.com to update their website so that I may order an EVO but still no luck.

All the best buys and radioshacks where I live are also out of stock.

Has anyone been able to buy an EVO within the last couple of weeks? and if so how did they do it? a waiting list?

Thanks
    08-01-2010 12:24 AM
    Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I had to post how ridiculous it is that these phones are still so scarce - they didn't sell THAT many of them.
    08-01-2010 12:47 AM
    Check Walmart. That's where I found mine. I mentioned in another post that even the store clerk was surprised to see them when he opened the box. I ended up canceling my order through Sprint.
    08-01-2010 12:55 AM
    Rub a magic lamp?
    08-01-2010 01:01 AM
    Shacks here still get 10-20 a week
    08-01-2010 01:06 AM
    I got mine at Best Buy on Wednesday 07/21/2010.

I couldn't find 1 anywhere since it came out. Someone from Best Buy told me that they get their shipments in every Tuesday night. I asked if I could be put on a list or reserve 1 and was told they don't do that.

When I got up on the 21st, I went online to Best Buy to check what stores in my area had any on stock. It showed the closest store to me had white in stock and it showed they didn't have any black available.

I went to the store around noon and they had both white and black available.

I don't know if all stores get deliveries on Tuesday night so check that out in your area and just go in and grab one the next morning.
    08-01-2010 01:08 AM
    My parents got put on a waiting list at bestbuy. Two days later they got a call to pick up their phones. They got one white and one black one.
    08-01-2010 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD