I Hate Seeing the 'Your Phone is Up to Date' Notification!

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
My phone states in Aug 1st 2010 . Are you using an out of date calendar app ? We have two days to go , then I'll be Tuesday. You can download away.

Last edited:

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
My phone states in Aug 1st 2010 . Are you using an out of date calendar app ? We have two days to go , then I'll be Tuesday. You can download away.

He's talking bout the software update message lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

boston_ant

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Like don't get me wrong... I want to be up to date... but not this close to an update. It might as well read, "Your phone is running an older, less feature-filled version."

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
My Evo already does everything but wash dishes. I'm currently looking for an app for that.

Last edited:

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Haha... This is the 2nd time I've read this thread and I laughed harder this time. I completely agree with you though, it's frustrating. Now I'm just hoping it doesn't get worse tomorrow if I hit it and get the same message, while other people are posting about getting the update. lol

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
It might as well read, "Your phone is running an older, less feature-filled version."

LOL!!!!! I'm pretty sure this is what mine is saying. Either that or it says, "Please stop checking for updates, it's not August 3rd yet."

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one checking my phone for updates every 3 seconds :p

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I can do ANYTHING with Android.

Let it be written, let it be done! Go get your updates, it's the 3rd!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I can do ANYTHING with Android.

Let it be written, let it be done! Go get your updates, it's the 3rd!

My phone still won't update for some reason. I know you made it the 3rd and all but maybe I need to wait a little longer?