Why isn't Swype working now that the 2.2 has been installed?

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I had to uninstall and reinstall it, works fine now. I did have it hiccup on me, I had to long press and switch back to touch input then repeat and go back to Swype

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately Dave some of us don't have the time to search thru post for these things being that 2.2 just dropped but none the less I thank you for this find sir. It helped out a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great when people offer the answers, but why wouldn't you have time to search? It's not too hard to use the search feature here and generally will take you to the answer you need.

hucworld

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great when people offer the answers, but why wouldn't you have time to search? It's not too hard to use the search feature here and generally will take you to the answer you need.

Excuse me I'm sorry maybe I should have said that I DIDN'T want to search for it. I mean again with it being a fairly new update, I didn't think it would be posted.

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately Dave some of us don't have the time to search thru post for these things being that 2.2 just dropped but none the less I thank you for this find sir. It helped out a lot.
Search takes longer than asking and waiting for an answer? What timezone is that? ;-)

--
Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Enough people he got his answer and to be honest I left this thread opened because there might be difference between the old and new release.

Later,
Dave

Last edited:

curthibbs

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I probably wouldn't have found it in search since my initial inclination would have been to search for "evo 2.2 update swype"