Camera and Camcorder won't work after 2.2

Is your camera and camcorder working post 2.2?

• Total voters

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I click on the icons and the screen goes black for a second, then goes back to the home screen. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: problem solved. uninstall the led widget

Last edited:

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem. I have tried to launch it every way possible and also rebooted. Nada. Sup with this?? Say it ain't so!

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Working perfect here. Did you try doing a reboot, not reset, of your EVO 4G?

--
Sent on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled Vignette and now both work perfectly. Must be incompatible. Maybe a reinstall of Vignette will work, but I'll try that when I'm done working with all the other stuff.

crxssi

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled Vignette and now both work perfectly. Must be incompatible. Maybe a reinstall of Vignette will work, but I'll try that when I'm done working with all the other stuff.

I never had Vignette installed. So that can't explain mine not working

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
sigh...

If you have LED light installed from the market uninstall it.

Also can try turning on/off the flashlight app included in 2.2 and then try your camera.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I also uninstalled several other things I no longer needed. Uninstalled the LED Light application, HTC_IME keyboard Mod, Dolphin HD Browser, and a couple of other things. After I finished with my uninstalls, the camera worked perfectly.

Maybe it's one of those uninstalls that got things working? There might be another app or two I took off, but that's all I'm remembering now.

SamuraiMike

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Had the same problem with the camera app not working. So, uninstalled LED Light, and now everything is working fine. Wish I could change my vote. I voted no before reading through the thread.

crxssi

May 31, 2010
Visit site
sigh...

If you have LED light installed from the market uninstall it.

BINGO!!! That solved the problem!

:( I loved that app- it was simple/fast and had a cool widget that matched the other HTC widgets. Maybe it will be updated...

Thanks again

Kash76

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem in the past and uninstalled Fring and it worked again. Try that if you are using Fring.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan